All the information you need to know if you're travelling to watch City Women play at the Robins High Performance Centre.
The best way to get to the Robins High Performance Centre on match days is on our matchday special bus service ‘HPC1’.
The service will operate for all first-team league games played at the HPC. HPC1 will not operate for fixtures at Ashton Gate and cup games may vary – check website ahead of the game.
Subsidised tickets will cost as little as £1.80 per person and are valid across the Bristol Zone network so you can connect to other First Bus services without paying extra.
- Buses will depart from The Haymarket at 1350 and 1430 for a 3pm kick-off
- Buses will call at St Augustine’s Parade approximately 1353 and 1433 and Ashton Bridge approximately 1400 and 1440
- For games kicking off at 12pm please deduct three hours from the above timings (eg - the first bus would depart The Haymarket at 1050)
- Journey time to the HPC is approximately 15 minutes subject to traffic
- Buses will depart from Robins HPC car park
- The first bus will leave approximately ten minutes after the full-time whistle once most fans have left the stadium
- A second bus will depart approximately 30 minutes later
- The Ashton Bridge stop on the return journey will be at Blackmoors Lane stop in Bower Ashton, just the other side of the A370. Fans can use crossing points and subways to cross
Tickets & Pricing
- HPC1 operates within the Bristol Zone
- You can travel using either a ‘Single’ Ticket or a ‘FirstDay’ ticket
- A ‘Single’ ticket will allow one journey only and you cannot change bus on this ticket
- A ‘FirstDay’ ticket allows unlimited travel on all First Bus services within the Bristol Zone until 04:29am the following day. This is the best ticket if you intend to use the services to and from the game
- Under 5s and concessionary pass holders travel free of charge
- No other ticket type or pass is valid on the Ashton Gate services. Including but not limited to FirstWeek, FirstMonth, First Year and university travel passes
- The cheapest way to travel is by purchasing an mTicket via the First Bus app
- Alternatively, you can purchase on-board any First Bus service including the HPC1 (cash will not be accepted on the HPC1 – card payments only)
|FirstDay||mTicket||On Bus Price|
|Student/Young Person 16-21||£3.15||£3.50|
|Single||mTicket||On Bus Price|
|Student/Young Person 16-21||£1.60||£1.80|
*Group tickets allow travel for up to five people of any age. Passengers must travel together on all journeys
If you are travelling by car please consider lift-sharing with other fans or by visiting https://liftshare.com/uk.
Limited car parking is available at QEH Sports Ground (BS8 3TN) next to the Robins High Performance Centre. Supporters are strongly encouraged to book in advance as parking capacity is limited.
Please visit https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-gb/categories/bristolcitywomenhome to reserve a space for £3. Any spaces available on the day will be charged at £5 (card payments only).