Spot the ball competition - sponsored by M2 Flooring Solutions
Spot the ball in the image above for a chance to win a ball signed by City's first team stars, courtesy of M2 Flooring Solutions - matchball sponsors for Saturday's game with Millwall.
For a chance to win the signed ball, simply fill out the form below with your guess by 5pm on Wednesday, August 23rd*.
*Terms & Conditions apply:
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Bristol Sport, its clubs, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Winner(s) will be notified via email within four weeks of the competition, and have one week to claim their prize.
- One winner will be selected at random from correct entries.
- The prizes are as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Tickets are non-transferrable, seats are as stated on tickets and cannot be moved (if applicable).
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bristol Sport relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Bristol Sport Limited, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol BS3 2EJ.
- The winner’s name will be available by writing into the publisher of the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.