The Robins Foundation's school holiday football camps provide the perfect opportunity for youngsters to have fun and stay active during the school holidays.
Delivered at the Leisure Village South Bristol, the camps run from 10am-2pm and are designed to give children aged six-12 the opportunity to learn and practice a range of techniques, whilst expressing themselves in a fun, safe and sociable environment.
FA-qualified coaches, all of whom have a current DBS, First Aid and Child Protection accreditation, will deliver the camps, ensuring the highest quality of coaching is experienced.
We at Bristol City Robins Foundation are pleased to be able to host our school holiday football camps throughout August.
- Week 1: Monday, August 3rd – Friday, August 7th
- Week 2: Monday, August 10th – Friday, August 14th
- Week 3: Monday, August 17th – Friday, August 21st
- Week 4: Monday, August 24th – Friday, August 28th
Please note the holiday camps prove extremely popular and frequently sell out, so youngsters are encouraged to book online as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Click here to book now.
Young people should wear comfortable sports clothing, shin pads, and bring with them plenty to drink as well as a packed lunch.
COVID-19 safety protocols:
Ensuring the safety of our participants and staff is of the highest priority for us at Bristol City Robins Foundation. We have therefore implemented a series of safety measures to ensure this is maintained throughout our upcoming summer holiday football camps:
Arrival and sign in
- Arrival times will be staggered to ensure social distancing is observed. All participants will be made aware of their arrival and collection time slots in advance.
- Upon arrival, parents/guardians of participants will need to complete a short COVID-19 form on behalf of their young person and each participant will have their temperature taken. If a temperature reading exceeds 37.5 degrees the young person will be asked to wait 20 minutes before trying again. If the temperature reading exceeds 37.5 degrees for a second time the young person will not be able to attend the camps.
- A strict one-way system in the car park will be in operation to avoid any over-crowding.
- At no point should anyone else other than the young person taking part in the holiday camp leave the vehicle.
- Participants will be placed into small groups based on their age. Each group will be allocated a coach. Both the coach and the group will remain the same throughout the week.
During the day
- A one-way-system is in operation and will be strictly observed throughout the holiday camps.
- As aforementioned, participants will be placed into small groups and will remain in these groups with the same coach throughout the week.
- Each participant should bring their own clearly labelled packed lunch and drinks bottle.
- Each group will be designated their own toilet facilities which will not be shared with other groups or the public. These facilities will undergo a deep clean before and after each day.
- Participants will remain in their groups during lunch break.
- Sanitising stations will be located across South Bristol Leisure Village.
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned with sanitising and disinfectant cleaning products at the start and end of each day.
- Equipment will not be shared between groups
- As with arrival, collection times will be staggered. Please adhere to your allocated time slot. Those who miss their time slot will be asked to wait in the overflow car park until all other collections are complete.
- Once you have signed your child out, please leave as promptly as possible.
Rest assured that we at Bristol City Robins Foundation have carried out a thorough risk assessment for these holiday camps and all procedures and protocols have been set up in line with both government guidance and FA guidance.
Any first aid will be administered by a member of staff wearing full PPE and if any staff or participants are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, they will be removed immediately from the session to a secure area of the venue.
If you have any questions regarding the holiday camps, please don’t hesitate to get contact us 0117 963 0636.
Despite the serious situation we are in and the precautions we have to take, we can guarantee that these camps will be as enjoyable as ever and the young people will again have the opportunity to play the sport they all love.