The Robins Foundation's school holiday football camps provide the perfect opportunity for youngsters to have fun and stay active during the school holidays.
Delivered at location all across South Bristol the camps run from 10am-2pm and are designed to give children aged 6 -13 the opportunity to learn and practice a range of techniques, whilst expressing themselves in a fun, safe and sociable environment.
All our Coaches are FA-qualified, all of whom have a current DBS, First Aid and Child Protection accreditation, will deliver the camps, ensuring the highest quality of coaching is experienced.
We at Bristol City Robins Foundation are pleased to be able to host our school holiday football camps throughout the year. Please note all of our holiday camps are now free. Therefore, we only have a limited amount of spaces available at each holiday camp. You can no longer book a space for your child to attend instead, children will be invited through their schools.
Young people should wear comfortable sports clothing, shin pads, and bring with them plenty to drink as well as a packed lunch.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Ensuring the safety of our participants and staff is of the highest priority for us at Bristol City Robins Foundation. We have therefore implemented a series of safety measures to ensure this is maintained throughout our upcoming holiday football camps to adhere to current government guidelines.
- A strict one-way system in the car park will be in operation to avoid any over-crowding.
- Participants will be placed into groups based on their age within the limit of the Fa guidelines around Covid-10 Protocols. Each group will be allocated a coach. Both the coach and the group will remain the same throughout the week.
During the day
- A one-way-system is in operation and will be strictly observed throughout the holiday camps.
- As aforementioned, participants will be placed into groups and will remain in these groups with the same coach throughout the week.
- Each participant should bring their own clearly labelled packed lunch and drinks bottle.
- Each group will be designated their own toilet facilities which will not be shared with other groups or the public. These facilities will undergo a deep clean before and after each day.
- Participants will remain in their groups during lunch break.
- Sanitising stations will be located across South Bristol Leisure Village.
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned with sanitising and disinfectant cleaning products at the start and end of each day.
- Equipment will not be shared between groups
- As with arrival, there will be a one way system in place avoid overcrowding and congestion in the car park.
- Once you have signed your child out, please leave as promptly as possible.
Rest assured that we at Bristol City Robins Foundation have carried out a thorough risk assessment for these holiday camps and all procedures and protocols have been set up in line with both government guidance and FA guidance.
Any first aid will be administered by a member of staff wearing full PPE and if any staff or participants are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, they will be removed immediately from the session to a secure area of the venue.
If you have any questions regarding the holiday camps, please don’t hesitate to get contact us 0117 963 0636.
Despite seeing the light at the end of the tunnel we are still aware of the serious situation we are coming out of and the precautions we still have to take, we can guarantee that these camps will be as enjoyable as ever and the young people will again have the opportunity to play the sport they all love.