BSC (Hons) Community Football Coaching & Administration (Top-Up)
Are you passional about a career in the football industry? If so come and further your knowledge with Bristol City Robins Foundation in 2022/23.
This is a unique and exclusive course, run in partnership with the University of South Wales. Based at Ashton Gate Stadium, it has been specifically designed for students who have already obtained a football-related Foundation Degree or equivalent qualification.
The BSc (Hons) Community Football Coaching and Administration (Top-Up) course is a natural continuation of the Foundation Degree in Community Football Coaching and Development course which we run. However, we also welcome students who have studied on similar sport-related foundation degree programmes who want to complete a BSc within a professional sports club environment.
The course allows you to gain a full Bachelor of Science degree in less than year. Focusing on both the football and businessrelated knowledge needed to develop professionals for the football industry, you will consolidate your learning and start to specialise your work-based learning experience in line with your career ambitions.
Students on this course will have the unique opportunity to gain work placements within the many Bristol City Robins Foundation projects and wider club departments, enabling them to network with staff and acquire valuable experience to support within their career.
Delivered in partnership with the University of South Wales, all lectures, seminars and tutorials will be delivered in a supportive and inspirational environment from Ashton Gate Stadium via online materials.
- Business of Football
- Critical Issues in Sports Coaching
- Strategic Sports Development
- Community Football Coaching
- Applied Professional Project
BSc (Hons) Community Football Coaching & Administration
Prerequisites to Apply
- Completion of an appropriate Foundation Degree or equivalent
- FA Level 1 coaching qualification (desirable)
- An Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check (completed at start of academic year)
*All applicants will be considered on an individual basis and we could make offers based on other qualifications, personal profile and experience.
- Full-time UK and EU: £9,000 per year *
- Full-time £13,800 pear year *
- Compulsory club kit: £150 approx.
- Travel to Residential: Students will have to fund the cost of travel to the residential elements of the course at USW. Costs vary, depending on location.
Job opportunities at Bristol City Robins Foundation or Bristol City FC Performance or community coaching roles within the UK or overseas Careers within local and national sports governing bodies and authorities Careers within sports management and administration
- Job opportunities at Bristol City Robins Foundation or Bristol City FC
- Performance or community coaching roles within the UK or overseas
- Careers within local and national sports governing bodies and authorities
- Careers within sports management and administration
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
For further information on the course please register an interest or contact the Foundation on 0117 963 0636.
Register your interest via the form below: