We strive to make a positive difference for all through sport and learning. We aim to do this by providing fun, safe and enjoyable activities whilst making sure that quality counts in the services we provide.
We are passionate about providing opportunities for everyone to access and get involved in the work
that we do. As a registered charity we are always interested in working with partners who share and
feel connected to our vision.
MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
Mission: A Foundation based at the heart of its community
Vision: Improving lives through football and learning
Values: Dedicated, innovative and inspirational
Bristol City Robins Foundation has identified a number of key aims. These form the golden thread throughout everything that we do.
- Promote sport and learning opportunities to the wider community.
- Provide opportunities for everyone to enjoy, achieve and reach their fullest potential.
- Place Bristol City FC at the heart of its community by providing opportunities for interaction with the Club
- Help grow the future supporter base of Bristol City FC by increasing the geographical reach of the Club.
- Enhance our work with wider partners, drive greater awareness of our activities and ensure that our stakeholders hold us to account for the decisions that we make.
- Raise standards in sport and education.
- We want the communities of Bristol and surrounding areas to have the highest levels of confidence in our ability to lead Bristol City FC’s Foundation by making deliberate choices and making the most of current opportunities to bring about positive change.
- We will actively seek out opportunities to develop and implement innovative projects and initiatives in response to community need.
- We will help organisations develop and maximise the use of community facilities.
- We will promote social responsibility and encourage others to support their communities.