City v Man Utd - SOLD OUT
Posted: Tuesday, December 5th 2017
Wednesday, December 20th 2017
A special souvenir WellRed match programme will be on sale for City’s Carabao Cup quarter-final tie with Manchester United.
The A4 production, which spans 84 pages, will be on sale at Ashton Gate on the night of the tie from programme sellers, the Bristol Sport Store and selected concession stands.
In addition, programme sellers will be offering a special WellRed and Red’N’White flag bundle for £5.
The souvenir WellRed programme includes:
- In-depth interviews with former United players Luke Steele and Josh Brownhill
- United fans Aden Flint and Dean Holden talk about the Red Devils
- Jamie Paterson previews the glamour cup clash, which falls on his birthday
- A detailed six-page look at opponents Manchester United
- Eight full-colour poster players pull-outs for kids
- A centre-page team poster
- Exclusive columns from Lee Johnson and Mark Ashton
- Features from journalists Richard Hoskin and Yann Tear
- A look back through history with Mike Adams and Steve Smith
Remember all of the above is available for just £4 on the night.
Bristol Bears owner, Steve Lansdown spoke to Chris Jones, Ugo Monye and Danny Care on this week's edition of the BBC Rugby Union Weekly Podcast.
Posted: Tuesday, May 26th 2020 • Rugby
Staff from The Bristol Sport Foundation have raised more than £2,000 for a number charity’s supplying meals to vulnerable people in the Bristol community.
Posted: Tuesday, May 26th 2020 • Community
Settle in for this week's Flyers Flashback, as we stream a classic game against Plymouth Raiders from the 2018/19 season.
Posted: Saturday, May 23rd 2020 • Basketball
Ashton Gate are pleased to announce a four-night line-up of feel-good movies this summer.
Posted: Friday, May 22nd 2020 • Stadium
Watch this week's episode of Bristol Sport TV with Bristol City Assistant Coach Dean Holden and Bears Assistant Coach Conor McPhillips.
Posted: Friday, May 22nd 2020 • Football