Johnson Left Frustrated By Burton Stalemate
Posted: Saturday, March 4th 2017
Monday, March 6th 2017
City head coach Lee Johnson met with the media ahead of tomorrow night's Sky Bet Championship encounter with Norwich City at Ashton Gate (7.45pm kick-off).
Here’s what he had to say…
- The players had Sunday off to recover from a tough week
- Johnson says Tammy Abraham is 60/40 against featuring but chances are better for Wigan on Saturday
- Mark Little remains injured, while there are "a couple of niggles that could affect team selection"
- Milan Djuric's return from injury is a big boost, adds Johnson
- Norwich's 5-1 loss at Sheffield Wednesday could make them a "dangerous, wounded animal"
- Canaries are "a big club that has come down from the Premier League and were expected to go straight back up"
- City boss adds: "We know the pressure is on and we know we have to produce results."
- Johnson continued: "We just want this result so much for everyone, to make us all feel better."
Listen to his pre-match press conference in full on Bristol City Player HD.
We take a look at what Flyers Assistant Coach Nick Burns has been cooking up in the kitchen during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Posted: Tuesday, April 7th 2020 • Basketball
Lisa Knights speaks to founder and owner Steve Lansdown on life in Covid-19 lockdown, the impact on our lives and the sporting group as a whole.
Posted: Tuesday, April 7th 2020 • Football
Bristol Flyers has launched its own trading cards in a brand-new game supported by Aerospace Bristol.
Posted: Monday, April 6th 2020 • Basketball
Bristol Bears has launched its own trading cards in a brand-new game supported by supersonic family visitor attraction Aerospace Bristol.
Posted: Monday, April 6th 2020 • Rugby
A mobile Bristol Ambulance crew has based itself at Ashton Gate Stadium where NHS staff are now able to take a COVID-19 swab test.
Posted: Monday, April 6th 2020 • Stadium