City Duo Back In Training
Posted: Thursday, February 2nd 2017
Thursday, February 2nd 2017
City assistant head coach Dean Holden met with the media ahead of the Sky Bet Championship clash with Rotherham United at Ashton Gate on Saturday (3pm kick-off).
Here’s what he had to say…
- No new injury concerns for City
- Korey Smith and Adam Matthews have returned to training
- Matty Taylor and David Cotterill training with new team-mates for the first time today
- Both new signings are available for selection against Rotherham
- Holden praises City support in “testing times” for the team of late
- Assistant head coach emphasises importance of last Ashton Gate fixture before four away games
- "Pressure comes from within" he adds, as City hunt first league win in ten attempts
- Holden praises City “bravery” to come from behind twice and says players “got back to our way of playing” against Sheffield Wednesday
Listen to his pre-match press conference in full on Bristol City Player HD.
Henry Purdy took time out of his training schedule to show his support for Cheltenham and Gloucester Hospital Charity’s COVID-19 Appeal and present two young fundraisers with certificates.
Posted: Tuesday, July 7th 2020 • Rugby
Superhuman Break the Cycle duo, Peter Gibbons and Oli Beckinsale fought off gale force winds to complete a gruelling 200-mile fundraising ride and raise vital funds for Bristol Sport Foundation.
Posted: Tuesday, July 7th 2020 • Community
Check out what happened when Bristol Flyers paid a visit to their partners at Noah's Arc Zoo Farm.
Posted: Tuesday, July 7th 2020 • Basketball
Congratulations to Lando Norris, who finished third in the Austrian Formula 1 Grand Prix last Sunday.
Posted: Tuesday, July 7th 2020 • Stadium
Bristol Bears are delighted to confirm the arrival of Omar Mouneimne as the club’s new defence coach with immediate effect.
Posted: Monday, July 6th 2020 • Rugby