Johnson ‘buzzing’ as players return to Failand for small group training
Posted: Tuesday, May 26th 2020
Wednesday, January 3rd 2018
Jamie McAllister met the media ahead of Saturday's Emirates FA Cup third round tie with the Hornets.
The assistant head coach answered questions from the local and national press.
Here's what he had to say:
- The assistant head coach is looking forward to Saturday's FA Cup game, describing it as a "great competition"
- The squad have been given three days off this week, which is thought to benefit them physically as well as mentally
- McAllister reiterates Lee Johnson's post-Aston Villa comments, with regards to changes being made to the starting XI on Saturday
- The players who get selected have a chance to demonstrate what they can do and show that they should be playing week in, week out
- All of the attention is being put into Watford, the team aren't getting carried away with fixtures in the near future
- The club want to advance into the fourth round and will do everything they can to progress
- McAllister has been overwhelmed by the travelling support this season and hopes the 1,200-plus supporters making the trip to Vicarage Road can return to Bristol with the desired result
Bristol Bears owner, Steve Lansdown spoke to Chris Jones, Ugo Monye and Danny Care on this week's edition of the BBC Rugby Union Weekly Podcast.
Posted: Tuesday, May 26th 2020 • Rugby
Staff from The Bristol Sport Foundation have raised more than £2,000 for a number charity’s supplying meals to vulnerable people in the Bristol community.
Posted: Tuesday, May 26th 2020 • Community
Settle in for this week's Flyers Flashback, as we stream a classic game against Plymouth Raiders from the 2018/19 season.
Posted: Saturday, May 23rd 2020 • Basketball
Ashton Gate are pleased to announce a four-night line-up of feel-good movies this summer.
Posted: Friday, May 22nd 2020 • Stadium
Watch this week's episode of Bristol Sport TV with Bristol City Assistant Coach Dean Holden and Bears Assistant Coach Conor McPhillips.
Posted: Friday, May 22nd 2020 • Football