Relive a memorable win at the Cardiff City Stadium
Posted: Friday, April 3rd 2020
Wednesday, April 25th 2018
Jamie McAllister met the media ahead of Saturday's Sky Bet Championship clash with Nottingham Forest at the City Ground.
City's assistant head coach answered questions from the local and national press along with Frank Fielding.
Here's what they had to say:
- McAllister says players were open and honest in their Hull City debrief, "picking the bones" out of the 5-5 draw.
- Coach says the task remains unchanged despite Derby County's win over Cardiff City.
- "While there's that chance, we've got to keep fighting," he adds.
- McAllister says Forest have "a good side with good players".
- Coach says everyone at the club is determined to finish the season on a high for the supporters.
- McAllister insists it has been a season of progression.
- Josh Brownhill fit despite having stitches in his lip.
- Hordur Magnusson has now fully shaken off his knee injury.
- Fielding says the team will learn lessons from the 5-5 draw with Hull City, as well as reflecting on the positives.
- Goalkeeper focused solely on City's fixtures and not results elsewhere.
- Fielding recalls this time last year where a victory over Brighton kept City in the Sky Bet Championship, showing that progression has been made.
- Goalkeeper believes Forest are "a team in transition".
- He says Forest won't be pushovers despite having nothing to play for.
- Fielding says he'll speak to ex-City attacker and Forest loanee Lee Tomlin after the game, but not before.
- City stopper delighted with the large travelling support heading to the East Midlands.
Our Flyers Flashback series continues with the screening of the 2018 BBL play-off quarter-final second leg against Newcastle Eagles.
Posted: Saturday, April 4th 2020 • Basketball
Work on your defence at home with these simple coaching tips from Bristol Flyers captain Daniel Edozie.
Posted: Friday, April 3rd 2020 • Basketball
With the public urged to stay indoors, the Bears are encouraging young supporters to use some of this time to show off your colouring skills.
Posted: Friday, April 3rd 2020 • Rugby
Check out the things that Panos Mayindombe can't live without in the latest episode of 'Essential Items'.
Posted: Thursday, April 2nd 2020 • Basketball
In the next of our 'Bris Legends' interviews, we speak to Al Charron about loyalty, love and the trip on his bucket list.
Posted: Thursday, April 2nd 2020 • Rugby