On this day: Bristol City 3-0 Swindon Town
Posted: Tuesday, April 7th 2020
Monday, August 14th 2017
Dean Holden and Jamie Paterson met the media ahead of tomorrow night's Sky Bet Championship clash with Brentford at Griffin Park.
City's assistant head coach answered questions from the local and national press along with the winger
Here's what they had to say:
- Joe Bryan is rated 50/50 after taking another knock at the weekend
- Matty Taylor and Milan Djuric are both absent due to injury
- Arnold Garita is making his way back to fitness
- Holden says City won't rotate their squad for the sake of it, but admits it's tough on the players during a busy August
- City assistant boss expects Brentford to ring the changes after two league defeats so far
- Holden says there is no update on the Aden Flint situation
- He also says there is nothing close on incomings
- Paterson felt City should have taken at least a point at Bimingham
- Winger happy to have another game so soon after first defeat of the season
- Paterson says performances on the pitch have already shown progression from 2016/17
- Former Nottingham Forest winger says position he is playing suits his style of play
- After scoring in the Carabao Cup, Paterson is now targeting his first league goal of the season
- Paterson says Brentford are one of the best footballing teams in the division
We take a look at what Flyers Assistant Coach Nick Burns has been cooking up in the kitchen during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Posted: Tuesday, April 7th 2020 • Basketball
Lisa Knights speaks to founder and owner Steve Lansdown on life in Covid-19 lockdown, the impact on our lives and the sporting group as a whole.
Posted: Tuesday, April 7th 2020 • Football
Bristol Flyers has launched its own trading cards in a brand-new game supported by Aerospace Bristol.
Posted: Monday, April 6th 2020 • Basketball
Bristol Bears has launched its own trading cards in a brand-new game supported by supersonic family visitor attraction Aerospace Bristol.
Posted: Monday, April 6th 2020 • Rugby
A mobile Bristol Ambulance crew has based itself at Ashton Gate Stadium where NHS staff are now able to take a COVID-19 swab test.
Posted: Monday, April 6th 2020 • Stadium