Man Utd ticket prices and sales details
Posted: Friday, November 10th 2017
Tuesday, November 28th 2017
Nine lucky season card holders will have the chance to become mascots for City’s Carabao Cup quarter-final tie with Manchester United.
Interest in the fixture on Wednesday, December 20th (8pm) has been huge, with more than 16,000 tickets sold already during the first two priority periods.
The club has also been inundated with requests for mascot packages for the cup tie, which is City’s first quarter-final appearance since 1989.
Subsequently, the club has chosen to operate a ballot procedure for fairness, with season card holders able to apply by email. Nine lucky winners will then be chosen at random.
The youngsters will walk out with the two teams on the night, in front of a worldwide TV audience.
The mascot package will cost £150 and the ballot is open to all Under-12 season card holders, who must have already purchased their ticket for the game.
The package includes:
- Pre-game tour of the home dressing room
- Meet the City playing squad
- Pitchside warm-up ahead of the game
- Photo in the commemorative programme
- Walk out with the teams in front of the Sky Sports cameras
- Photograph with the two captains
Please note the package does not include a full replica home kit, which must be supplied and worn on the night by each mascot.
To apply for the ballot parents must email their U12 season card holder’s name and Supporter ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is midday on Wednesday, November 29th.
The winners will be contacted by no later than Monday, December 4th.
- Entry is open to Under-12 season card holders and Under-12 half-season holders who already have a ticket for the Manchester United game, except employees (and their families) of Bristol Sport and its clubs or any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Entries are by email only and must include Under-12 season card holder's name and Supporter ID. Parents can apply on behalf of the junior season card holder. Please note if you are applying for multiple children, please detail each one on a separate email.
- One entry only per Under-12 season card holder. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Deadline is midday on November 29th 2017.
- Winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted by no later than December 4th 2017. Payment will be required within 48 hours.
- The mascot package is as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are non-transferrable.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bristol Sport relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Bristol Sport Limited, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol BS3 2EJ.
- Winner’s name will be available by writing into the publisher of the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Callum Sheedy has agreed a new, two-year contract extension with Bristol Bears, the club is delighted to announce.
Posted: Monday, August 19th 2019 • Rugby
Bristol Flyers will host a 3x3 tournament at the SGS College Arena on Saturday, August 31st.
Posted: Monday, August 19th 2019 • Basketball
Bristol Bears Women is delighted to reveal that Astra Security will continue their long-standing partnership for the 2019/20 campaign.
Posted: Friday, August 16th 2019 • Rugby
Bristol Bears went down 30-21 to a strong Castres outfit in an entertaining pre-season encounter on Thursday evening.
Posted: Thursday, August 15th 2019 • Rugby
Bristol Bears Women would like to thank Mackenzie and wish her the best of luck as she leaves the club.
Posted: Thursday, August 15th 2019 • Rugby