Job Vacancy: Student Recruitment and Admissions Coordinator
Posted: Wednesday, July 8th 2020
Wednesday, January 3rd 2018
Eleven lucky season card holders will have the chance to become mascots for City’s Carabao Cup semi-final second leg tie with Manchester City.
Interest in the fixture on Tuesday, January 23rd (7.45pm) has been huge, with City in their first major semi-final since 1988/89.
The club has also been inundated with requests for mascot packages for the second leg.
Subsequently, the club has chosen to operate a ballot procedure, like for the previous round against Manchester United, with season card holders able to apply by email. The lucky winners will then be chosen at random.
The youngsters will walk out with the two teams on the night, in front of a worldwide TV audience.
The mascot package will cost £150 and the ballot is open to all Under-12 season card holders, who must have already purchased their ticket for the game.
The package includes:
- Pre-game tour of the home dressing room
- Meet the City playing squad
- Pitchside warm-up ahead of the game
- Photo in the commemorative programme
- Walk out with the teams in front of the Sky Sports cameras
- Photograph with the two captains
Please note the package does not include a full replica home kit, which must be supplied and worn on the night by each mascot.
To apply for the ballot parents must email their U12 season card holder’s name and Supporter ID to email@example.com. The deadline is midday on Wednesday, January 10th.
The winners will be contacted by no later than Friday, January 12th.
- Entry is open to Under-12 season card holders and Under-12 half-season holders who already have a ticket for the Manchester City game, except employees (and their families) of Bristol Sport and its clubs or any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Entries are by email only and must include Under-12 season card holder's name and Supporter ID. Parents can apply on behalf of the junior season card holder. Please note if you are applying for multiple children, please detail each one on a separate email.
- One entry only per Under-12 season card holder. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Deadline is midday on January 10th 2018.
- Winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted by no later than January 12th 2018. Payment will be required within 48 hours.
- The mascot package is as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are non-transferrable.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bristol Sport relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Bristol Sport Limited, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol BS3 2EJ.
- Winner’s name will be available by writing into the publisher of the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Bristol Bears Women is delighted to announce the signing of Wales international Natalia John ahead of the 2020/21 campaign
Posted: Wednesday, July 8th 2020 • Rugby
Henry Purdy took time out of his training schedule to show his support for Cheltenham and Gloucester Hospital Charity’s COVID-19 Appeal and present two young fundraisers with certificates.
Posted: Tuesday, July 7th 2020 • Rugby
Superhuman Break the Cycle duo, Peter Gibbons and Oli Beckinsale fought off gale force winds to complete a gruelling 200-mile fundraising ride and raise vital funds for Bristol Sport Foundation.
Posted: Tuesday, July 7th 2020 • Community
Check out what happened when Bristol Flyers paid a visit to their partners at Noah's Arc Zoo Farm.
Posted: Tuesday, July 7th 2020 • Basketball
Congratulations to Lando Norris, who finished third in the Austrian Formula 1 Grand Prix last Sunday.
Posted: Tuesday, July 7th 2020 • Stadium