Take a chance to win weekly cash prizes in City's exclusive members lottery, whilst also investing in your local community to help make a change.
What is the Robins Lotto?
The Robins Lotto is the official lottery scheme of Bristol City FC and provides fans with a unique opportunity to be in with a chance of winning a share of over £45,000 and City memorabilia over the course of the season, whilst simultaneously supporting the award-winning work of the club’s official charity – Bristol City Robins Foundation.
All proceeds generated by the Robins Lotto will go directly to Bristol City Robins Foundation and help them continue to change lives in the local community.
- £12,000 annual jackpot prize
- £1,000 Christmas jackpot prize
- £500 monthly prize
- £150 worth of weekly cash prizes
- Weekly jackpot draw starting at £500 and increasing by £200 each week that it is not won.
- Signed Bristol City memorabilia monthly prize
In addition to this Robins Lotto members will also benefit from a range of exclusive benefits consisting of:
- Automatic entry into all prize draws
- Bristol City membership*
- £15 sports store gift card*
- Access to exclusive Robins Lotto events
* Subject to member conditions, individuals must contact the Robins Lotto to claim.
To view all the latest Robins Lotto news please click here.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 963 0636.
Sign up to the Robins Lotto for as little as £2.20 a week to become a Robins Lotto member.
Take a chance, make a change
Please note, payment to the Robins Lotto must be made via debit card.
The Robins Lotto promotes responsible gambling. If you are affected by a gambling related problem, details of where to find help are available from the following organisations:
* The terms and conditions of the Robins Lotto are available for inspection upon request from our Lottery office. New members must be 16 years of age or over.