Take a chance to win weekly cash prizes in City's exclusive members lottery, whilst also investing in your local community to help make a change.
What is the Robins Lotto?
The Robins Lotto is the official lottery scheme of Bristol City FC and provides fans with a unique opportunity to be in with a chance of winning a share of over £45,000 and City memorabilia over the course of the season, whilst simultaneously supporting the award-winning work of the club’s official charity – Bristol City Robins Foundation.
All proceeds generated by the Robins Lotto will go directly to Bristol City Robins Foundation and help them continue to change lives in the local community.
- £12,000 annual jackpot prize
- £1,000 Christmas jackpot prize
- £500 monthly prize
- £150 worth of weekly cash prizes
- Weekly jackpot draw starting at £500 and increasing by £200 each week that it is not won.
- Signed Bristol City memorabilia monthly prize
In addition to this Robins Lotto members will also benefit from a range of exclusive benefits consisting of:
- Automatic entry into all prize draws
- Bristol City membership*
- £15 sports store gift card*
- Access to exclusive Robins Lotto events
* Subject to member conditions, individuals must contact the Robins Lotto to claim.
To view all the latest Robins Lotto news please click here.
Sign up to the Robins Lotto for as little as £2.20 a week to become a Robins Lotto member.
Take a chance, make a change
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 0117 963 0636.
The Robins Lotto promotes responsible gambling. If you are affected by a gambling related problem, details of where to find help are available from the following organisations:• gambleaware.co.uk
• ibas-uk.com* The terms and conditions of the Robins Lotto are available for inspection upon request from our Lottery office. New members must be 16 years of age or over.