City fans can get their hands on some extra cash while supporting their local community by joining the City Foundation.
To become a member and be in with a chance of winning a share of over £45,000 throughout the 2017/18 campaign, sign up now for just £2.20 a week.
All money raised through City Foundation is donated directly to Bristol City Community Trust, enabling them to carry out their work using sport to educate, increase participation and develop young footballers for the future.
City Foundation is packed full of exclusive benefits for members:
• Exclusive membership card
• Automatic weekly entry into the City Foundation lottery scheme
• Automatic entry into all Jackpot Prize draws
• Invitations to attend exclusive City Foundation events throughout the year
• Signed memorabilia giveaways throughout the year
• Discounts on sporting activities provided by the Trust
• £15 Bristol Sport Store voucher (Season ticket holders only, must be claimed from Community Office)
• A complimentary Forever Bristol Membership for the 2017/18 season allowing priority tickets (Non-season ticket holders only, must be claimed by contacting the City Foundation)
Prizes available during 2017/18 season:
• Weekly prizes consisting of 5x £10, 1x £50, 1x £100 and 1x £200.
• Monthly Jackpot Cash Prize- £500 each month (twelve winners)
• Kick-off- £1,000 Prize Draw- August 2017 (one winner, two runner-up’s winning signed memorabilia)
• Half-time- £1,000, £750 and £500 Christmas Prize Draw- December 2017 (three winners)
• Full-time- £12,000 End of Season Jackpot Draw – April 2018 (one winner)
Purchase a one, three, six or twelve month membership by completing the online form, link below.
The City Foundation membership scheme provides the perfect opportunity for individuals to win cash and memorabilia prizes whilst supporting your club and benefiting the local community.
To join click on the button above or call Billy Bond on 0117 963 0636.
The City Foundation promotes responsible gambling. If you are affected by a gambling related problem, details of where to find help are available from the following organisations:
* The terms and conditions of the City Foundation Lottery are available for inspection upon request from our Lottery office. New members must be 16 years of age or over.