Premier League Girls
Delivered in partnership with The Premier League, The Football Association and Bristol City Women’s Football Club, PL Girls Football aims to provide opportunities for females aged 11 and over to take part in the sport in a local community setting.
The Trust delivers a variety of sessions throughout Bristol with the focus on the fun and social element of the sport whilst improving health and well being of participants and developing technical skill.
For those participants who want to progress in the game we have built relationships with teams in the Bristol Girls League and with the league itself, as well as working with our local FA's to help signpost players to local community grassroots clubs. This means we can to get more girls playing in local clubs and help grow the women & girls game.
The programme has two main objectives:
- To increase and engage the number of women and girls playing football on a regular basis
- To increase the opportunities for women and girls to develop skills and confidence and progress within the pathway as a player, coach or official
The programme achieves this by providing a fun and informal environment, allowing participants to progress at their own pace and make friends at the same time.
Bristol City Community Trust currently delivers 12 Premier League Girls satellites with sessions running at local Secondary schools and also with the following 4 sessions open to all at these locations:
- Free Mumball for women aged 16+, sessions run at South Bristol Sports Centre, West Town Lane, Bristol, BS14 9EA (Tuesday, 5-6pm & Thursday 10-11am)
- Premier League Girls Hub for girls between ages 11-16, sessions run at South Bristol Sports Centre, West Town Lane, Bristol, BS14 9EA ( Friday 7-8pm ) only £1.00 per session
- Free F3 Girls football Hub, for girls aged between 5-11, sessions run at South Bristol Sports Centre, West Town Lane, Bristol, BS14 9EA (Tuesday, 5-6pm)
You can also catch us at most Bristol City Womens home games running Pre game community activities for the young Vixen fans, so come and say hello and join in the fun!
There is no need to book on to these programmes, simply turn up and get involved!
#ThisGirlCan #PLGirls #Mumball #BristolCityWomen
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org