Free Female Fitness (F3)
The Trust deliver a variety of free female fitness and football sessions across Bristol, providing women and girls over the age of six the opportunity to get involved in football and stay active.
Ran in partnership with the Premier League, the FA, SSE, and Bristol City Women's Football Club our F3 sessions give women and girls of all abilities the opportunity to get active and involved in football.
Our F3 sessions have two core objectives:
- To increase and engage the number of women and girls getting active and playing football on a regular basis.
- To increase the opportunities for women and girls to develop their skills and confidence as a player, coach or official.
F3 achieves this by providing a fun and informal environment, where players of all abilities are welcome. The informal nature of our sessions enables participants to progress at their own pace and make friends at the same time.
For those participants who want to progress in the game we have built relationships with teams in the Bristol Girls League and with the league itself enabling us to signpost players to grassroots teams. This means we can to get more girls playing in local clubs and help grow the female game.
Please see below the times and locations of our various F3 sessions:
F3 16 years old and over:
- South Bristol Sports Centre, West Town Lane, Bristol, BS14 9EA (Tuesdays 5pm-6pm)
- South Bristol Sports Centre, West Town Lane, Bristol, BS14 9EA (Thursday 10am-11am).
F3 12-16 years old:
- South Bristol Sports Centre, West Town Lane, Bristol, BS14 9EA (Tuesday 5pm-6pm).
- Ashton Park, Blackmoors Lane, Bower Ashton, Bristol, BS3 2JL (Thursdays 3:15pm-4:30pm).
F3 6-11 years old:
- South Bristol Sports Centre, West Town Lane, Bristol, BS14 9EA (Tuesday 5pm-6pm)
- Peasedown Recreation Ground, Church Road, Peasedown, BA2 8AA (Tuesdays 5pm-6pm)
- Chew Valley School, Chew Lane, Bristol, BS40 8QB (Thursdays 3:45pm-4:45pm)
- Ashton Park, Blackmoors Lane, Bower Ashton, Bristol, BS3 2JL (Thursday 5pm-6pm).
You can also catch us at most Bristol City Womens home games running Pre game community activities for the young Vixen fans, so come and say hello and join in the fun!
All of our sessions are completely free and there is no need to book on, simply turn up and get involved!
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org