A national company with a local heart - we are large enough to guarantee delivery with economies of scale but remain flexible enough to maintain the personal touch to all our clients across all industry sectors.
Lancer Scott was formed in 1996. As a Bristol based SME with a current annual turnover of £42 million, the company has maintained a steady acceleration in growth and development whilst maintaining the robust foundations that have underpinned the organisation since inception.
- Over 30 years industry experience
- ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 accredited
- Committed to sourcing local supply partners
- Established and extensive supply chain
- Sustainable design and build solutions
- 105 full time staff backed up by circa 350 pre vetted subcontractors covering all trades
When you work with Lancer Scott you get a lot more than a building and maintenance contractor.
At Lancer Scott we care and take ownership about what we do and the people we work with.
We strive to build meaningful relationships with our clients, supporting and enabling our customers to deliver better solutions with our industry know-how.
Our reputation is built on trust, integrity and our commitment to always deliver on the works we carry out.
We always deliver on a promise
By putting our client first, we want to be the first choice for our customers in the construction industry for refurbishments, fit outs, maintenance and FM right across the country. 75% of our business is repeat from blue chip and industry leading clients.
Our Divisions and Capabilities
Lancer Scott have a broad range of capabilities and cover numerous business sectors. We are capable of completing project works as large as a new-build hotel, a complete office refurbishment including office furniture or as small as a leaking tap or PPM task via our 24/7/365 Reactive and FM division. As an integrated services provider, Lancer Scott delivers high quality service excellence through each of the following divisions:
- Construction – contact Ray Kenny – Kenny@lancerscott.co.uk
- Refurbishment - contact Mark Chapman – Chapman@lancerscott.co.uk
- Leisure (Restaurants/Pubs) – contact Marcus Bryan – Bryan@lancerscott.co.uk
- Facilities Management – contact Craig Coombes – Coombes@lancerscott.co.uk
- Healthcare – contact Gary Sollars – Sollars@lancerscott.co.uk
- Retail – contact Steve Price – Price@lancerscott.co.uk
- Interior Design & Fit out – contact Chris Randall – Randall@lancerscott.co.uk
- Insurance - contact Craig Coombes – Coombes@lancerscott.co.uk
- Education – contact Tim Dougherty – Dougherty@lancerscott.co.uk
- Mechanical & Electrical – contact Mark Kemery – Kemery@lancerscott.co.uk
- Estate Management – contact John McGrail - John@lsem.org.uk
- Taunton office – All works – contact Justin Hampshire – Hampshire@lancerscott.co.uk
Our Head Office is in Bristol with satellite offices in Taunton, Plymouth, Bournemouth, Port Talbot and London and we are able to carry out works across all of the South West, South, South East and London, Wales, The Midlands and in some cases even further afield.
Compliance and Accreditation
Compliance is core to Lancer Scott’s continued success and development. We currently hold ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations underlining our robust systems and environmental policies and practices.
Lancer Scott is also currently undertaking the accreditation process for OHSAS 18001 underlining the company’s commitment to Health and Safety.
Lancer Scott is committed to maintaining its first-class Health and Safety reputation delivering training and implementation throughout the organisation and to our supply chain. As a member of the CITB, Lancer Scott ensures all managers receive CITB and HSE recognised training.
Lancer Scott is proud to be approved by CHAS, Constructionline, SafeContractor, Achilles, NICEIC, Gas Safe and EXOR.
We always deliver on a promise
By putting our client first, we want to be the first choice for our customers in the construction industry for refurbishments, fit outs, maintenance and FM right across the country. 80% of our business is repeat business.
Lancer Scott have been long-time supporters of Bristol City Football Club and have been proud to provide sponsorship at varying levels including the Atyeo stand and front of shirt sponsors over many years. We continue to commit to the support and sponsorship of Bristol City, Bristol Bears and Bristol Flyers and are honoured to also support their associated charities including the Bristol Sport Foundation and The Spectrum Project.