BCTV+ Subscribe Now
Subscribe to BCTV+ for live audio commentary or video streaming of City games during the 2018/19 season.
Supporters can subscribe to BCTV+ for the season for audio or video (note: the seasonal video option is only available for fans outside of the UK and Ireland) with pricing in line with the EFL’s price structure for those clubs who have remained in the new EFL Digital agreement.
BCTV+UK Live video
For the first time ever, supporters within the UK & Ireland will also be able to watch the live stream of several mid-week games on a pay per view basis. Priced at £10 per game, fixtures available for this service will be announced during the season, with packages available to purchase on a per game basis from this page.
Due to EFL regulations, live video is only permitted through a mobile device or tablet via the official app. Video streaming is not available on a mobile or tablet through a mobile browser such as safari.
BCTV+UK live video is available on desktop and laptop devices through the website - video works best with Google Chrome (click to download) and is not compatible with Internet Explorer as it is an outdated browser.
The following upcoming games will be available on BCTV+UK - packages will be available to purchase in the coming weeks:
- Rotherham United v Bristol City - Wednesday, October 3rd (7.45pm)
- Bristol City v Hull City - Wednesday, October 24th (7.45pm)
BCTV+ Live video
BCTV+ live video is available on desktop and laptop devices through the website, with mobile devices only able to stream through the official app, to users outside of the UK & Ireland.
Video streaming is not available on a mobile or tablet through a mobile browser such as safari, only via the official Bristol City app. When accessing through a desktop or laptop, Google Chrome (click to download) is the best choice for video streaming, whilst BCTV+ is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Costing £110 for 12 months, or for a £12.50 monthly fee, the service will include:
- Live video coverage from City's league games throughout the season.
- Multi-camera action from City's home Sky Bet Championship matches
- Single-camera action from City's away Sky Bet Championship matches
- Doesn't include EFL Cup & FA Cup matches, due to rights
- Doesn't include Sky televised games (those available on Sky channels - midweek games shown only on red button will be available) and international broadcast fixtures, due to rights
The following games have been selected by Sky Sports or as an international broadcast fixture and will not be available for live video streaming (audio commentary is available on video subscriptions for these games):
- Wigan Athletic v Bristol City - Friday, September 21st (7.45pm)
- Brentford v Bristol City - Saturday, October 20th (3pm)
BCTV+ live audio
BCTV+ live audio is available for all supporters at £45 for 12 months, or for a monthly fee of £5, and includes:
- Listen to audio match commentary from all of City's first team fixtures throughout the season.
- Live audio commentary of all matches, provided in partnership with BBC Radio Bristol
- Includes all Sky Bet Championship, EFL Cup & FA Cup matches
Already registered? Login
For a series of frequently asked questions and troubleshooting guides on the service please click here.
Creating an account
When subscribing you will first be asked to login or create an account. Supporters with an active app login can use their app login details to link the new subscription package to this account (and view the live streams on the app). Going forward this account with be your single sign on account linked to ticketing and retail.
Please also ensure you clicked the link sent to you via email to activate your account. This email may have dropped in to your spam or junk folders so please check these folders.
The email from address is: 'Bristol Sport' email@example.com
The subject of the email will be: Confirm your Email Address
If you can not find the email please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to send your activation link or reset your password if required.
If you continue to experience difficulty logging in to either the website or app, please contact Bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.comwith your device and browser details.
Due to a new single sign on logging in process, supporters who subscribed last season will be required to create new accounts and resubscribe for 2018/19 - all auto renewals from 2017/18 have been cancelled. This new login will allow you access to both BCTV and the official Bristol City app.